SPSE - Société du Pipeline Sud-Européen
The Société du Pipeline Sud-Européen was incorporated in 1958, to construct and then exploit a pipeline network from Fos in Karlsruhe from a depot located in Fos-sur-Mer so as to supply the refineries and chemical plants to which it is linked for brute oil, intermediary products and chemical loads.
Primary installations: a storage unit linked to the Fos and Lavera ports, comprising 40 tanks from 40,000 to 100,000 m³ with total storage capacity of 2,260,000 m³ as well as three pipes serving 6 delivery terminals.
SPSE also operates liquid hydrofuel calibration activities of all debit-metres in the debit range of 150 to 4,000 m³/h, for diameters from 6” to 24” (DN 150 to DN 600) and beyond on request, in the framework of its COFRAC accreditation, as well as calibration activities.
7-9, rue des Frères Morane
75738 Paris Cedex 15 - France
Tel.: +33 1 76 53 61 50
Fax: +33 1 45 30 04 27