EG Group - Eurogarages
EG Group is one of the main independent fuel distributors in Europe.
EG Group is active in France via its subsidiary EG Retail (France), SAS based in Cergy, with close to 370 service stations in France ( BP and Esso Express network). The Group is also present in the UK, Benelux, Italy, Germany and, since 2018, the USA.
Today the Group operates close to 3,600 service stations in Europe, with total turnover of 14 billion dollars and it recently acquired 4,400 service stations in the USA, representing turnover of 18 million dollars.
Our logistics department: EG fuel
An effective logistical supply chain is essential for the EG Group strategy. EG Fuel today has five oil depots (200,000 m³) of which two are in France, located in regions where the network of stations belonging to the Group is particularly important:
- The depot at Vitry-sur-Seine fully owned,
- The DPL depot at Lyon (shareholding of 50%).
The three other depots managed by the Group are located in Benelux:
- In the north of the Netherlands, the Kampen depot, constructed in 2011, is geographically well located. It has enabled the development of the Group in the country and allowed other large brands to be supplied in the region.
- In the east of Belgium, the Liège depot (owned at 50%) is very active for a multitude of brands, not only for Belgium but also Luxembourg and the south of the Netherlands.
- In Luxembourg, a depot of distillates is primarily used as a strategic stock.
The two depots in Belgium and the Netherlands are supplied only by barges and have a rotation of 45.
Each year our Supply service delivers 7.3 Mm³ (3.3 via our own depots).
EG Fuel intends to manage its depots with a high level of quality assurance, security and environmental respect (QHSSE), whilst maintaining ISO certifications and the objective of being an HRO (High Reliability Organisation).
4813 DA - Breda
Tel.: 01254 582111